Standard package: 2 g of the seeds in a plastic bag, and 500 bags in a carton (1 kg / carton, carton size: 40*31*21.5 cm).
Customized package available.
20-30 days after deposit confirmed
LINONG New Bred Excellent Quality HYN F1 Hybrid Zucchini Seeds
1. seeds shape: oval shape, flat and with raised ring
2. seeds color: light yellow color
3. seeds size: length about 1-1.2cm, diameter around 0.6-0.7cm
4. seeds weight: about 40-45g per 1000pcs
Place of Origin
Optimum Growth Temperature
Seeds usage per mu
Melons & Plants Show
LINONG New Bred Excellent Quality HYN F1 Hybrid Zucchini is an early-mid maturing variety, excellent quality, the optimum growth temperature of 12-28℃, wide adaptability, suitable for planted throughout the areas under the conditions of suitable temperature.
It is with the advantages of stronge resistance, more resitance to heat, cold; high fruiting rate, good consistency, suitable for storage and long distance transportation, etc.
Plants growth strongly, dark-green leaves; the first female flowers born at section 8-14; cylindrical melon, small body, young melon with light green color and white spots, ripe melon with white wax powder and fuzzes, length about 18cm, diameter around 5-6cm, net weigh about 1-3kg (early harvest at 1kg); thick flesh with white color, taste light sweet. It can be early harvested 65 days after sowing. It can be reached up to about 2000-4000kg per mu yield under condition of normal climate and fine management.
1. Suitable for protected field and open field cultivation in Spring and Autumn; suitable pruning and vine hanging; protected field cultivation should be artificial pollination. In China, Spring sowing from January to March, with transplanting after seedling; Autumn sowing from July to August, with direct seeding.
2. It is better to be planted on the fertile soil with good conditions of breathability, drainage and irrigation; foregoing crops are no melon & solanaceous crops.
3. Supply enough base fertilizer (mainly used organic fertilizer); be careful for the control of fertilizer (mainly nitrogen fertilizer) and water before fruiting; in fruiting period, resupply moderate phosphate fertilizer, potassium fertilizer and adequate water; in the case of high temperature and drought, should pour at midnight 4:00 to morning 9:00, not to pour after 10:00 AM to 0:00 PM.
4. Note that to take off the lateral branches, old leaves, yellow leaves, sick leaves and leaf foot stand under 1 meter of plant; maintain ventilation and light; timely prevent the damage of fusarium wilt, phytophthora blight, anthracnose, viral disease; aphids, stinkbug, whitefly, mite(red spider), melon fly and other pests diseases.
5. Use double row high ridge cultivation, row spacing 1.6-2m, plants spacing 0.3-0.4m; suitable for field creeping and scaffolding cultivation, scaffolding cultivation could use fence style, A-bracket shelf style or flat rack cultivation.
6. Seeds usage per mu: It takes about 100-150g (direct seeding, 2-3 pcs per hole) or seedling and transplanting (1 pc per hole, Spring sowing about 1800-2000 plants per mu, Autumn sowing about 800-1000 plants per mu). (1mu=0.16acre=6.67are=667 square meter)
(It can be planted according to the local actual planting habit)
Standard package: 2 g of the seeds in a plastic bag, and 500 bags in a carton (1 kg per carton)
Customized package available
Guangdong Helinong Seeds Co., Ltd was established in 1996 on base of Guangdong Shanhai Linong Seeds Researching Institute founded in 1986. After years of development, it became the first private enterprise integrated vegetable seeds breeding, introducing and marketing.
There are 15 seeds breeding experts who are in charge of respective vegetable varieties and a group of professional technicians who are experienced in breeding and cultivation. In 2004 we expanded our modern vegetable breeding base to 800 hectare and the varieties demonstration base to 28 hectare. At present, Helinong Seeds has become one of the largest and leading seeds company in China, supplying 600 tons of seeds yearly to domestic and abroad market. We offer more than 300varieties of hybrid and op seeds in 25 different crops globally. Our research team strives to develop suitable seeds according to diverse market requirements. Major emphasis is on regional preferences, adaptability, disease resistance, yield, taste and shelf life. The product development team acts in close co-ordination with R&D and marketing and conducts trials, extensively in the farmer’s fields before releasing to the market.
We at Helinong Seeds understand the good quality seed is related to livelihood and prosperity of the farmer. That’s why we believe in” Good seeds begin from heart”. We are committed to producing high quality seeds for the world to make a better future.
In 1985---Shanhai Linong Researching Institute founded
In 1996-- Shantou Linong Seeds Co., Ltd established
In 2006- Implement multiple-brand Strategy with Three brands ---- ZHENGYUAN, FUDU, GOLD-AGRI
In 2007- Acquired ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification
In 2010- Acquired ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification and held the First Field Exhibition
In 2011- Awarded “Credible Enterprise” for 8 consecutive years by government
In 2014- Expanded modern vegetable breeding base to 800 hectare and demonstration base to 28 hectare
In 2015- Changed company’s name as Guanddong Helinong Seeds Co., Ltd
In 2016- Set up a branch office in Guangzhou.
Please contact us for further information and other varieties information